New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

New'ish

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Default New'ish

What's up, My names Mike...

I drive a 2005 Black C230 Kompressor.
I've been creeping around the forums for a couple months now and decided to join to see if I could contribute or help in any way. I'm 20, working on an A.A. in automotive engineering and a A.S. in Automotive service. I attend Technical School through American Honda's PACT program and currently work for Honda. I'm ASE certified (not a master tech, but I'm getting there)

I've always had a passion for Mercedes, BMW, and the like but the work hardly compares to that of many low-end domestic cars. I have a 2002 CL600 apart right now as a project, refining some custom work but that proved to be quite a challenge for the first time. But if your local, in the Ft. Lauderdale/ Miami area and need anything, mechanical or otherwise, the shops open just give me a ring.

Old 08-16-2006, 09:15 PM
Default RE: New'ish

Welcome aboard Mike!

Old 08-17-2006, 12:37 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: New'ish

I saw your post in the McLaren section and thought you were new. Welcome to the site Mike! Specialty automotive engineers definately make quite a bit, I think it's a great career to get into personally