New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

New Member: Sharing Purchasing Experience

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2005 | 06:17 AM
Default New Member: Sharing Purchasing Experience

Hi Everyone
I am new to this site. I just want to say hi to everyone and want to share my knowledge and question to everyone who has owned either new or pre-owned E-classes. I just bought an used 2000 E320 with 53,000 miles on it. My experience in this type of car is if you want to purchase it, you need to study every model very well about their reliability. I knew that 2000 models has some issues on electrical system but i decide to buy it when I got all information about this car. This car is a lease return car so all maintenance must meet the leasing agreement contract and I get a carfax report card of this car with full report so I decide to buy it. Beside the wear and tear, I don't have any major issues since they have been taken care early. I just want to share my experinece with all of you who want to purchase this type of vehicle or any other types. Same method can be applied with less mistake. Thanks for reading my welcome message.
Regards,
Joseph

Old 03-14-2024 | 09:09 AM

Writing my personal statement was a daunting task, but personal statement writing company made the process smooth and stress-free. Their personalized approach and attention to detail resulted in a beautifully crafted statement that perfectly encapsulates my journey and aspirations.