New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

Hi from Down Under

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 02:31 AM
Default Hi from Down Under

Just introducing myself & my car

I live in Mornington Peninsula, about 80mins south of Melbourne.

My car a 300E is currently @ a workshop for all the work as it is LPG & way over my home-garage expertise lol. Most parts are purchased already & expect the car to be completed in around a month or so.

I will do up a Project thread soon & hope @ least some will be interested.

Here is a quick run down on what will be going together: The project thread will be dedicated to my project long in the waiting. Alot of research. Alot of new ground work. A few performance forums attributed to get this far An excellent workshop found also.

Will start with some pics in the next post of when I brought the beast home in January of this year.

To begin with. Bought this 300E from a disillusioned seller who allowed poor workshop to build the car & eventually poor workmanship & little knowledge led to destruction of performance built engine along with most of the running gear & turbo equipment to be replaced from scratch.

Cheers & hope this project interests some. Hope it will ask & answer many LPG/Turbo questions & end up a valuable discussion point for those interested in stretching the boundaries a bit

Will update very soon.........