New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

Hello from Athens Greece

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 02:59 PM
Default Hello from Athens Greece

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=blue size=3>Hello from Athens Greece ......!</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=3>I am in a process of selling my car (Audi TT 225 hp Quattro) and buying </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=3>a New 2004 CLK 200 compresor.Two totaly different cars...i know.....</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=3>but since last year, my family increased by one more member.... so i had no second thought but to sell my TT and get something.....Bigger....less sporty </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=3>but always German production.I would like to exchange some thoughts with the new CLK owners. </FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=3>Thank you</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=3>Lefteris........PS: forgive my bad spelling its been a long time since i wrote something in English</FONT></P>

Old 01-13-2004, 01:33 AM

Hello from cracker country (Georgia, USA).</P>

Don't apologize for your spelling. It just fine. In fact, your grammar and spelling are better than a lot of college-educated citizens in the USA. You could teach English here.</P>

I want some souvlaki. Is that the correct spelling?</P>

Congrats on the new family addition. You must be very happy and proud.</P>

Old 01-13-2004, 05:11 PM

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=blue size=3>Well.......thank's a lot Lugnut !!!!!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=3>I attended the university....just south of you Lugnut.....in Florida.But it seems so far back...and i miss the States very much....iam half american thats why !!!!Anyway......your Greek spelling is absolutly right...how about you giving it a thought...comming in Greece for an exchage student.....?</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=3>I read someone had some electrical problems with his CLK.....from what ive understood, his was refering to the previous model,correct me if im wrong please.From the little i know......the cars imported in US have some minnor differences cause the emission control etc.Has anyone searched if the differences extend more than the emission control???And to be more specific.....is the major electric line differs than the european ones?</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=3>waitting some answers if someone knows....</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=3></FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=3></FONT></P>