New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

Great product for mercedes

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Default Great product for mercedes

Hey guys,

My name is Ben from a company called Hands Free Vehicle Technologies. We specialize in Parrot Kits and Plug and Play installation cables. We have a slickway to integrate the buttons on your steering wheel with bluetooth technology for much cheaper than you'll pay from the factory. http://www.hfvt.com Our integration is completely plug and play and can be done in minutes! (Professional installation of course) If you have Steering Wheel Control Buttons then youshould try this integration, but if not we also have other Parrot products and harnesses that will work great also. Sorry I'm new to the forum so i hope this isn't abrasive, if it is I apologize in advance

if you have any questions feel free to ask!!
b.tardiff@hfvt.com

Good Luck! Hopefully this will be something you guys will try and love!

Old 05-01-2008, 11:22 AM
Default RE: Great product for mercedes

[sm=welcomesign.gif]and pics would help 2 see more of what ur talking about.

Old 05-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Default RE: Great product for mercedes

well with the steering wheel integration you dont see anything, this dash looks completley oem like nothing is there. then when you get a call the stereo mutes and you use the steering wheel buttons to handle the call without ever touching your phone. it installs under the dash and connects to the steeringwheel control buttons. it is also voice activated so all you do i press a button and say a name and it calls.

Hands Free Vehicle Technologies
Ben Tardiff
Email: b.tardiff@hfvt.com
www.hfvt.com
Saco, Maine