New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

BE FRIENDLY !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Default BE FRIENDLY !!!

TO ALL ME/BE OWNERS !
I think that the MERCEDES is an investment not a car so we should wave at each other when we meet on the road . Don't you think so ????

Old 09-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: BE FRIENDLY !!!

All cars depreciate when on the road, that's why used cars don't sell for morethan new ones...so... how is that an investment? I would think that's a loss, wouldn't you agree?

Old 09-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Default RE: BE FRIENDLY !!!

[sm=wootwoot.gif]Whats difference between a M.B. owner and porcupine?? With porcupines the ****** are on the outside!
I live in a upscale neighborhood and the New M.B. owners seem to look down their hood emblems at me when we drive by each other, becausemine are older vehicles. My vehicles are pristine which you think would merit some type of respect. But since I don't buy a new model every year, I guessI don't rate?
I was raised in country and a wave or lifting of the fingers on the wheel to passing cars for acknowledgement is a habit, and I still do it.
When these guys get on my nerves too bad around here, I just fire up one of my race cars for a spin around the block, that always blows their skirts up!!
http://www.rodeoattitude.com/purefirepro/index.htm
Good luck with your Friendship drive maybe some of my neighbors will see this..
Dumokie