New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

Another New Guy

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 06:46 PM
Default Another New Guy

Well i finally did it for years i wanted a Mercedes , so yesterday i had my mind set to go drive a new 08 C-class .
so i went to the dealership and took the new 08 for a test drive , and wow was it nice after a very long test drive i pulled back in and parked it to the older model 06 C230 sport , stood back and looked them over the new body style was just not doing it for me ? so i asked the guy what the story is on the 06 ? he said it was just traded in by one of our service techs .
well let's take it for a drive , that's all it took , we did the paper work and away i went with the silver 06 .
i felt better about the deal because i only spent 28k instead of 41k and it felt just as nice as the 08 .
well i know it's only a c class economy model and it would have been nice to step up to a higher model but my pocket is not that deep ! LOL .
i have to say i love this car !! never owned a Mercedes before and WOW is this a great car !! only thing i think the road noise from the tires is a little much but i guess that's what the stereo is for .
they gave me bumper to bumper warranty for 100k miles and free oil changes and car washes for life . unbelievable .
overall i am very happy to own a Mercedes and very pleased with the service i got from my dealer .

Dave

[align=left] [/align]