New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

99 ml 320

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Default 99 ml 320

hi everyone
1. i am inquiring about the fuel efficiency of the ml320. does it really consume way too much gas??? maybe theres something that can be done to resolve the problem.

2. another thing is i am wondering if anyone knows where to buy aftermarket side mirrors with signal light?

3. my last concern is that the a/c doesnt turn on right away when you turn the switch. i usually have to switch it to max then lower it for it to work.anyone with the same problem? please advise.

thanks

Old 02-07-2008, 09:58 AM
Default RE: 99 ml 320

hi everyone
1. i am inquiring about the fuel efficiency of the ml320. does it really consume way too much gas??? maybe theres something that can be done to resolve the problem.

2. another thing is i am wondering if anyone knows where to buy aftermarket side mirrors with signal light?

3. my last concern is that the a/c doesnt turn on right away when you turn the switch. i usually have to switch it to max then lower it for it to work.anyone with the same problem? please advise.

thanks