Mercedes SLK Class All Mercedes SLK Roadsters.

ROADSTERBAG LUGGAGE FOLLOW UP!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 10:13 PM
Default ROADSTERBAG LUGGAGE FOLLOW UP!

Hi again to everyone in the Forum.

I posted up for the first time a week or so ago looking for some urgent help with a Fathers Day Gift. I eventually bit the bullet and ordered the Original RoadsterBag Luggage set for the Mercedes SLK (R171) from an eBay store.

Well it arrived just in time for Fathers Day and my dad absolutely Loved it.

Design, Quality and Value we were both really pleased with every aspect of this product.

I was originally concerned about how well it would fit in the trunk because after all anyone can claim that something is a custom fit. But now that it has my Dad's approval we can definitely stand by this 4 piece luggage set and recommend it to all other SLK owners.

Another main reason for me posting up again is that included within the packaging that the luggage came in was a Flyer for a 4th of July Special this company is running.

Basically between now and July 4th they are giving a 15% discount on their complete Luggage range. They were also nice enough to refund the 15% to me even though I purchased before the special.

I checked out there eBay store and the prices have already been discounted, so if anyone wants to follow my purchase now would be a great time to do it.

You can find their eBay store at:

http://stores.ebay.com/RoadsterBag-Luggage-USA

Let me know if anyone else purchases a set and what your thoughts are.