Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can anyone recomend any good places in Massachusetts to find aftermarket or used benz parts.

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 07:45 PM
Default Can anyone recomend any good places in Massachusetts to find aftermarket or used benz parts.

Can anyone recommend any good places or people in Massachusetts for aftermarket or used Benz parts? I live in MA and would prefer a shop that I can walk-in or buy right from a person instead of ordering via the internet.

Specifically 124 tail lights and grille parts right now, but also for in the future.

Thank you

Old 02-08-2006, 01:35 AM
Default RE: Can anyone recomend any good places in Massachusetts to find aftermarket or used benz parts.

I live in Mass, Chicopee, Ma to be exact and I order my parts from www.mercedesshop.com. All OEM and at least 25% cheaper then a dealer. They are in California, but there service is good and they stand behind what they sell. If you live out her in the boondocks or West of Worcester. There is a terrific mechanic here in Chicopee. Mario's foreign car repairs. He is a trained Mercedes and BMW mechanic and worked for New Counrty Motors, both their Mercedes and BMW dealerships in Hartford for 10 years. His Shop specializes in those brands. But I had an Audi he repaired and serviced and a Porsche, a 911 and a 944, never had it bring a car back to be "refixed" for the same problem, he always, at least in my case gets it right the first time. When to all the schools. Also he can handle the electronic's on most newer Benz cars. His shope did a wonderful job getting my recent purchase of a 79 450SLC engine purring line a kitten. He labor rate is less than half of a dealer, and his parts prices are fair. You can bring your own parts, but he does charge $10 extra in labor, which is Ok, that's comes out to $55 per hour instead of the local dealer's $95 a hour. He also fixes things and not just replace a part, like most dealers do. But to answer your question directly No, your stuck for the most part with dealers, at least west of Worcester.