Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

about to **** my self right now... somebody please read

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 03:23 AM
Default about to **** my self right now... somebody please read

i only had my E320 for about 1 month n a week, why did this have to happen to me??? why?..
i was driving down a dirt road and there was some ladie driving toward me.. we were on this turn and she swerved toward me because she was talking on her stupid phone or something so i jerked my steering wheel. before i know it my carr flew to the right and somehow there is a ditch and 2 big *** boulders sitting right there...
my dad is talking about getting rid of her because the body work will cost more than the car it self.. i was hoping some1 here that had this type of experience could give me a estimate on the price of fixing this thing.. by no means i dont want the exact ammount of money its gonna cost, but very very genral and broad.

the only things i want the body shop to do is replace the front frame and both fenders.. any1 have a estimate on the price of this? 1k? 2k? 3k?..... = (

will insurance pay for such a thing? im from colorado and i have giecko..

Old 06-26-2006, 03:39 AM
Default RE: about to **** my self right now... somebody please read

forgot to add.. the front frame is not that bad, there is a bent in the middle where the rock was hit and the left side is a bit crooked.. my right fender is near perfect, just got bent a tiny bit but my left side is messed up.

any1 got any tips on how i should restore her? should i just have the frame n fenders fixed and buy all the rest my self from ebay or soemthn and put it on my self?

Old 06-26-2006, 04:40 AM
Super Moderator

i can fix them for ou for $1200.

Old 06-26-2006, 05:25 AM

is it only exterior damage? radiator ok? condensor ok? engine itself ok? is the chassis bent? pics? What happened to the lady? She didn't even help you out or something? Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

Old 06-26-2006, 12:49 PM

yes everything (engine, radiator, even the fan) is ok. the front frame is just a LITTLE bent..
im 17.. ill try uploading some pics later.

Old 06-26-2006, 04:49 PM

ORIGINAL: siccmade

yes everything (engine, radiator, even the fan) is ok. the front frame is just a LITTLE bent..
im 17.. ill try uploading some pics later.
proof again how strong these cars are made...glad to see you're ok though. Well if it's just the exterior and no engine needs then your ok. You're gonna have to find a shop that straightens out the frame and buy the parts like the headlights, bumper, grille, etc. and install them yourself. It shouldn't turn out to be a lot, a price that sleepwalker posted is around right. But for now, you gotta do some searchin'!

Old 06-26-2006, 07:44 PM

thanks guys!! will let u guys know..

haha i guese its funny how something like this happend and i freaked out so i posted it here before i looked around.

Old 06-26-2006, 07:51 PM

So what happened when the lady saw you go off the road? She just drove off and left you there? Did you call the cops?

Old 06-26-2006, 08:24 PM

ya she stoped for me, i was like omg wtf? called my dad n we got her information.. havent decided what we r going to do yet, might just keep things in the dark if she + us work something out.

Old 06-26-2006, 08:37 PM

be VERY careful with people who ask you to work it out without getting police or insurance involved. They have good intentions until it comes time to actually pay for anything, then it's nothing but unreturned phone calls and no money for you. Half of the cases on tv court shows involve this.

Quick Reply: about to **** my self right now... somebody please read