Mercedes CLK Class Mercedes CLK350 and Mercedes CLK500 Coupes and Cabriolets.

QUESTION ON PARKING LIGHTS (W208)

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2003, 04:09 PM
Default QUESTION ON PARKING LIGHTS (W208)

Hello, iwant toaska question to people who live in the US, but do the turn signals on top of the driving light glow at the parking position? I know that the corner markers do, they glow at parking and flash when the turn signals are on, right? I know that the W220s glow just like i mentioned above, but am asking since i wasn't sure for the W208. If i am right, i should see 3 lights on each side looking from the front of the vehicle - that is thewhite parking lights in the center, orange turn signals above the driving light, and the orange corner markers. Here in japan, we don't even have a corner marker in the beginning, and turn lights are just turn lights but i want to make mine look USDM so... Any comments would help, thanks !!

Old 01-05-2004, 08:37 AM
Default QUESTION ON PARKING LIGHTS (W208)

Originally Posted by sushi
Hello, iwant toaska question to people who live in the US, but do the turn signals on top of the driving light glow at the parking position? I know that the corner markers do, they glow at parking and flash when the turn signals are on, right? I know that the W220s glow just like i mentioned above, but am asking since i wasn't sure for the W208. If i am right, i should see 3 lights on each side looking from the front of the vehicle - that is thewhite parking lights in the center, orange turn signals above the driving light, and the orange corner markers. Here in japan, we don't even have a corner marker in the beginning, and turn lights are just turn lights but i want to make mine look USDM so... Any comments would help, thanks !!
</P>

All 3 turn signals (on top of driving lights, side mirror 2000+/ frontfender 98-99, tail lights)doesn't light up in parking position. </P>

Only the parking lights and tail lights will light up, parking lights includes the 2 smaller round lights next to the headlights, orange corner lights on the left/right side of front bumper (only for U.S. model, which is required by U.S. law, this light doesn't blink) and of course tail lights. </P>

</P>