Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.

Service/loaner vehicles

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Default RE: Service/loaner vehicles

Every local MB dealer here in Tampa or St. Pete uses Enterprise rental cars to give you loaners. They do have a few that "They" can loan you but when there all out, enterprise will give you what they have which is a line of older MB's, Pontiacs, Fords, and some others domestics. they give you 150 miles limit, and 1 day of use included, its up to the dealer if they want to pay for more than the first day on your 1 to 3k mile service they offer for free.

When you go back in for you service A, i am not 100% sure either around here give you a loaner at there cost, i believe its out of your own pocket. So anyone complaining about what there getting might wanna be thankfull, could be worse, it could cost you to get the loaner, after all, its your car that needs serviced, not theres.

Old 10-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Default RE: Service/loaner vehicles

Well...that was profound...

However, I believe it's the wrong prophetic prognostication. When you spend the money that is spent at the "mb-dealership" there ought to be a loaner available suitable to what you drive. Especially, if the amount of money being spent exceeds five hundred dollars, and they're going to keep the car. JMHO. It's a Mercedes-Benz, baby! And you pay for that prestige, and all its benefits and perks.

Opportunity and convenience costs, this I know, but so does inconvenience, which is an expense that I do not need to bear alone. But I do understand that if that's your mindset and that's the world you see, then that's the idea that you're going to feed. Wish I could say that I agree, but I can't.

I do believe that there should be a matrix.