Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.

Regular Unleaded

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 08:08 PM
Default RE: Regular Unleaded

Thanks for your uninformative post yet once again Lugnut. You apparently have no valuable information to add to any of the threads I've seen to date.... so why don't you just continue reading and learning from those who apparently are much more wise than you? Or atleast give some wrong information so I can tear a decent strip off your [sm=smiley35.gif]. So again, IMHO, STFU and move along. Quit criticizing me when I'm the one offering up information. Got it buddy? And FYI, I really don't care what type of damn gas you use in your old junkers, use diesel if your cheap [sm=icon_quiet.gif] wishes

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

The CTS people are apparently not knowledgeable?

You don't know what grade fuel I use in my car, do you? The answer is "no" in case you're wondering.

Don't get an ulcer over what other people run in their car. It's not your call.

Thanks for your humble opinion. Please drive through.

Old 02-28-2006, 08:18 PM

Your information was already offered up. Sorry you couldn't understand that. I tried to write it simple enough so it wouldn't go zooming over your head. I think your arrogance got in your way. You're not adding anything but ill feelings, certainly nothing new as far as information. Your such a [sm=smiley35.gif], you don't even realize what you're doing.

If you can't afford the premium fuel, then maybe you shouldn't be driving a premium car IMHO
I really don't care what type of damn gas you use in your old junkers, use diesel if your cheap *** wishes
So what should I do? Should I not drive "a premium car" or should I use diesel?

Old 02-28-2006, 08:25 PM
Super Moderator

Diesel costs more than Premium were I live.

Old 02-28-2006, 08:29 PM

Same here. It's cheaper in large cities but more expensive in the suburbs and rural areas. Did you steal that info from the CTS forum? They're the "knowledgeable" ones, you know?

Old 02-28-2006, 09:36 PM

Okay, Haute_Heir i agree with Lug, it isnt your business about what grade of gas people use in their cars. The cars arent yours, they arent in your name and YOU DIDNT PAY FOR THEM. Dude, get over yourself. If you disagree with everyone here then leave, after all...we didnt ask u to post anything so why should you be offended when the other members here bite back at you. I do indeed think that you should "STFU" and grow up. This whole groanining and complaining thing that you have going only shows how truely immature you really are, no matter how much money you have. Just leave people alone and move on. Do you honestly think that anyone else here could give a rats *** what you say? They shrug it off and get on with their lives, dont dwell on it. Then again, who am i to tell you what to do. I seriously think though, that people should take the bitter with the sweet and just enjoy the more positive things in life. I think that we all need to calm down and deal with eachothers crap. Life goes on whether u whine or not. Lug, do w/e u want, he cant stop u and u cant stop him. Haute, do anything u want cuz nobody cares, life is how it always has been and you cant change it. GTFU!!!!

Old 03-01-2006, 07:29 PM

Did I once say I give a crap what gas anyone decides to use in their car in the end??? All I said was I'm not sure why people go against what was recommended by the people that built the car. Lug is an idiot that takes every post of mine way out of context! Go up and read my first post, all I said was there were some very knowledgable people on the CTS forum; that was in no way meant to be offensive, there are about 10 times more people on that forum, and many of them are very highly educated when it comes to cars.

There is a 5 page thread over there that details everything about using the wrong grade of gas that I thought could be of interest. And lug comes back with some ******* comment as usual, so yeah I am going to get a bit pissed off and snarky. If nobody cares what anyone thinks about the different grades of gas, then why the hell was this thread started in the first place? Threads are informative, and meant for people with some prior insight to write their info. This thread was started about fuel grade, so don't sit there and tell me that I need to be beckoned upon to answer to a post. Neither you or lug added any usefull info about gas grades, or any resource links for anyone to look up, so why are you bothering to post at all? Why don't you cool down and read the posts from the start to finish... maybe you will see that I didn't start with the attacks, it was lug, just like he usually does. And while your at it, why don't you find my quote where I disagreed with everyone here, or was whining, or complaining, let alone where I demanded people to use a specific grade of gas!?

My posts started as being baffled that people disregard a meager manu. recommendation. I got bit by Lug, so yeah I'll bite back, I'm sure you would to, so don't go jump down my throat to my response to Lug. I guess if I'm disagreeing with everyone here about fuel grades, then I must be wrong, just like all our owners manuals must be incorrect too? right?

Old 03-01-2006, 08:04 PM

Your mission is to put yourself on a pedestal and look down on us all. Go f**k yourself.

What I said is that the info on the CTS forum is here and I did it in the exact same arrogant tone you used. Then you pissed all over yourself and started blowing bubbles out of your nose and proceeded to show us what you're really made of--punk putty.

You've been back-pedaling ever since.

Old 03-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Super Moderator

Everybody just calm down. The orginal post was about someone's car shaking and they were wondering what may have caused it and they thought it might have been that a DEALERSHIP but in regular gas and they were asking if the fuel would cause this. Then one guy posted that he had ran regular gas with out any problem. So he was just stating that in his experiences that it has not caused any problems. Then haute posted
ORIGINAL: Haute_Heir

Not too sure why people are so persistant on not using the gas recomended by the Manufacture. There is a reason premium gas is supposed to be used in virtually all Mercedes Benz vehicles that arrive in North America. Though YOU may not notice a difference especially since you claimed to have only used regular since day one, does not mean you can't damage the engine. Is it possible that some of the issues you had with your ML were because of failure to follow the manufatcures reccomendations for vehicle gas and maint.? Perhaps this thread in the Cadillac CTS forum may be of interest to those who don't think there is worth while difference between grades of gasoline (I also own a 05' CTS, so thats why I'm on that forum as well);

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ht=regular+gas

This should sum it up pretty good, we have some very knowledgable people on that forum.
Lug took it at a stab at people on mercedesforum.com and then the agruments started.

Old 03-01-2006, 09:11 PM

Yeah Lug, so again, please move along. Your about the most conninving bitch I've ever dealt with in my life. Your twisted arguements mean nothing here, especially when they aren't backing any useful points. Your the one that put me up on the pedestal buddy by making such a rediculous *** of yourself in attacking my original post, so yeah guess what, **** ON YOU! Your the only one that took offence to me saying there were very "knowledgable" people on the CTS forum (which isn't untrue, and It wasnt meant to say that there arent any very 'knowledgable' people here too).

Use your little lugnut brain and listen to what your arguments are....oh wait! you never had anything valid to say in the first place! Quit adding your diesel fuel to the fire and [sm=icon_quiet.gif] off! Your a complete and utter waste of my time and forum posting space.

Old 03-01-2006, 09:29 PM

Okay, LowClass_Moocher. You don't have to keep explaining yourself.

A loser like you would be on state assistance if it weren't for your parents carrying your dumb ***. With a mind like yours, you would get nowhere on you own.

Benz Fan06 has some good advice for you. You should heed it.

Quick Reply: Regular Unleaded