Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.

mercedes -finest **** mobiles on the planet

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 06:53 PM
Default mercedes -finest **** mobiles on the planet

all hype, engineering ****ty,high maintenance cost, hard to figure out, dont eat regular gas,
i would like to come up to the president or engineers of mercedes benz and pull out whatever
badge of honor that they have been wearing all these years. the mercedes quality is dead folks! styling is great though but engineering, i would like to say to them youre all FIRED !!!!!!

Old 12-28-2008, 07:05 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: mercedes -finest **** mobiles on the planet

Ok, what happened?

Blue

Old 12-28-2008, 07:22 PM

exactly what i said. hard to fugure out, high maintenance cost etc. my car started rough idling and would loose power on the freeway. just like what ive been reading about the c class and people are brining their cars to dealers and are frustrated and they have to resort to trial and error. all i know is this is the only car i ever owned that has given me so much problems. even the 1977 mustang clunker w/c is the first car i ever drove in the us was never this hard to deal with that was in 1992.

Old 12-28-2008, 10:53 PM

This person probably drives a C220 with like 200,000+ miles on it might not even be taken care offand then says all Mercedes are no good.

Old 12-28-2008, 11:31 PM

164 k. c230. check around the internet and see all the complaints about
mercedes. just answer me this question
the c230 is still a mercedes right, how come i get so many troubles w/ it
like nothing i've ever owned. is it really fair that we have to use premium
gas, high maintenance cost, so hard to diagnose the problems correctly ,
its like dating a high maintenance chick .
and whats the point in that other than putting more money
in that company.dont we all like durability or mercedes is just in a
different category that u just have to work for it
just so u can say ur driving a mercedes. that's bull**** to me. i guess u do
have to be rich to drive one, because ur gonna need it.

Old 12-28-2008, 11:38 PM

oh but i still have high regards to the early models. those are the good ones.

Old 12-29-2008, 02:57 PM

The W202 C Class has always been a bad car since day one Thats nothing new. You get what you pay for hands down. I have owned over 6 Mercedes in my life and never have had any issues at all untill I decided to buy the cheap little C. You get what you pay for.

Old 12-29-2008, 04:40 PM

i stand by what i think, and why do do u call yourself c280 then? and what's w/ the "this guy must be driving a 200k plus mileage car and doesnt maintain it well" and what do u mean u get what u pay for? the c class maybe the cheapest benz but its still a premium price compared to toyotas for them to be able to build a decent reliable car. i dont believe that at all. its simply a failure on their part to design a well engineered car.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:17 PM

one other thing that makes me thinktheyre not well thought out cars is just the simple
mechanism that drains the water from the windshield , my god ! i dont think this was ever a mystery for any car manufacturer to do well, even i can think of a better design, they tend to clog up and collect water until it spills into the glove compartment! come on man!!!!! talk about bonehead engineers !!!

Old 12-29-2008, 06:15 PM

ORIGINAL: plisken66

i stand by what i think, and why do do u call yourself c280 then? and what's w/ the "this guy must be driving a 200k plus mileage car and doesnt maintain it well" and what do u mean u get what u pay for? the c class maybe the cheapest benz but its still a premium price compared to toyotas for them to be able to build a decent reliable car. i dont believe that at all. its simply a failure on their part to design a well engineered car.

I call my self C280 because I joined the forum the day I purchased that car. As far as 200k doesnt maintain it well. I have just never herd of anyone with a car that has had all of these issues unless you got a bad one or it has lots of miles and was not taken care of. I believe you might of got a bad one. Yes you do get what you pay for. I belive that and it has never lead me wrong. As far as the price for Toyotas they are not exactly the cheapest cars on the road considering I have a man in my neighborhood who purchased a Toyota Avalon and paid $35,000.Thats about what our W202 cost in their day. Also if you read reviews on line or ask my friends son their are just as mny issues with Toyota or another other car I dont care what carMercedes,Audi,BMW,Honda,ect,ect. They all have their share of issues. As far as the bonehead engineers. I wouldnt say that conidering Mercedes has more technology then any other car. I can assure you that about 90% of the cars on the road today(non Mercedes) has features that Mercedes came up with. I never had a leak issue with the water in the glove compartment. Is this your first Mercedes? Its fine that you have formed an opinion about Mercedes. Opinions are formed by experiences.

Quick Reply: mercedes -finest **** mobiles on the planet