Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Losers who put Ghetto rims on Mercedes!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 05:37 PM
Default Losers who put Ghetto rims on Mercedes!

This post is in general directed to all you losers out there who dont have taste and class to drive a Merc, but somehow coughed up the cash.
I have seen some pics on here and some Mercs have some Ghetto rims on them ! I am disgusted because it doesnt even suit the cars. If you wana buy some rims, atleast try to buy something understated and with some class and taste. not some rims that screams I am a ghetto mothaf^%, look at me. I am sure a stupid metal chain around your neck is also part of your accesories. LOLL. I have seen a Merc on here, CLK 350, great car, but some tasteless ghetto loser decided to put black ghetto rims on it. and it looks disgusting. if u wana put these kinds of tacky rims, buy a cadilac or a lame escalade and go to town on them. but spare the Merc, bcos it hurts the image of other decent and tasteful ppl driving Mercedes.

Honestly all you guys with **** rims should not be driving Mercedes because, its guys like you that drive down the image of these beautiful machines.

Old 07-19-2006, 05:52 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Losers who put Ghetto rims on Mercedes!

you got a good point there.

so what model do you got?

Old 07-19-2006, 06:03 PM

2006 C350. black.

Old 07-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator

only AMG is allowed to do some modification styling kit on that. and it is recognized by MB and doesn't void any warranty.

i see that most of them who modified their cars are mostly more than 10 years or older.

i have no objection on body modification for as long as it doesn't affect the safety and durability.

modifications on engine/power is what i really don't understand.

Old 07-24-2006, 12:50 AM

I agree with your styling assessments, but then again, people ought to be able to make their car look like crap if they want too.

It wasn't that many years ago that one rarely saw a Mercedes modified. Owners believed they owned a classic-and you don't mess with a classic.
Personally I still hold that opinion. The only exterior mod I've done in over a year is to switch my C-Class issued center caps, for some OE blue leaf Mb caps. However, I plan on repainting the originals and holding on to them.

Old 07-24-2006, 09:07 AM

now the used car lots are ******* every thing here in san diego. one big ghetto look .

Old 07-24-2006, 02:28 PM

last night i went to a car meet here in Long Island, and was disgusted enough to see some female driving a red c230 coupe with 15 inch American Racing Wheels and a touring Wing. Looked like a CRX project gone terribly wrong (Not to mention about a dozen performance stickers of products she only wishes daddy could have bought for her)

Old 07-24-2006, 06:11 PM

"don't understand modifications on engine/power" whattayamean, sleepwalker? u don't like power chips?

Old 07-24-2006, 11:35 PM
Super Moderator

different engine range is available on every model.

for example, they will get a 4 cylinder engine on a W203 C-Class and want to get more power from it.

i think getting a 6 cylinder instead is best for it's just a few thousand dollar more, and it can satisfy one's requirement of power.

it's the same thing if they will modify it. it also needs a few thousand to do it.

Old 07-26-2006, 06:32 AM

I gotta say that I agree with these opinions. People do have the right to do what they want to their cars but when you buy a high end vehicle I think you have the responsibility to keep a good image. I hate it when people put trashy rice mods on their Mercedes, if you want a rice rocket buy a Honda.