Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.

doughnut???

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Default doughnut???

can i make a doughnut with AT car? how? i have c230 K

Thank's

Old 02-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Default RE: doughnut???

you can, but i wouldn't recommend it. if you absolutely have ur heart set on it, place the car in 1st gear using the over-ride function and turn the wheel, then smash the gas. i really wouldnt suggest doing this frequently, if at all but its up to you. If u do use the over-ride function WATCH UR REVS or you WILL blow the engine and thats not worth it. my advice, stick to drifting in wet weather, thats enough fun. if u havent done that before, find a nice empty parking lot late at night when it has just finished raining and make a few sharp turns while feeding the power and just let it slide, u can stay in drive but really dont do doughnuts. thats my advice, plus drifting or "powersliding" as it's sometimes called is a lot more fun.

Old 02-14-2006, 11:30 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: doughnut???

Powersliding is fun!!!! I would not do a dougnut on dry unless i have a true sports car that car burn tires on demand. But if ur in the snow, grass, sand, or a good gravel lot. I don't think i would do this in a car i care about or have to rely on.