General Tech Post general Mercedes Tech questions here.

Sprinter Ex-Amazon Security Locking

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2023, 12:45 AM
Default Sprinter Ex-Amazon Security Locking

I'm fully aware that replies to this may suit a DM response due to the security nature in itself, however, here goes...

My son has just purchased an ex-Amazon Sprinter to convert into a camper van, it's a FWD model and in lovely condition, low mileage etc, due to the nature of its previous business it has an advanced Mercedes locking system on it, in a nut shell it basically locks within seconds each time that the vehicle in unlocked, we are looking to get this either disabled or extended for obvious reasons!

If anyone can shed some light on this issue or suggest a solution my DM's are open.

TIA Dave

Old 11-29-2023, 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by Mercedes-2010
I'm fully aware that replies to this may suit a DM response due to the security nature in itself, however, here goes...

My son has just purchased an ex-Amazon Sprinter to convert into a camper van, it's a FWD model and in lovely condition, low mileage etc, due to the nature of its previous business it has an advanced Mercedes locking system on it, in a nut shell it basically locks within seconds each time that the vehicle in unlocked, we are looking to get this either disabled or extended for obvious reasons!

If anyone can shed some light on this issue or suggest a solution my DM's are open.

TIA Dave
hi , did you manage to fix locking system?, I do have a same problem and need help fixing it to.