General Tech Post general Mercedes Tech questions here.

Releasing Fuel Pressure

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 06:56 PM
Default RE: Releasing Fuel Pressure

It's a oneway trip for the '51. Even if they get caught and deported they don't have to turn the RicketyRetardo-Boat around for a return float.

What kinda clown car is the Aquada? I wonder if the builder can make a turnip into a drawbridge?

Old 07-16-2004, 11:30 PM
Super Moderator

Gibbs Technologies has developed High Speed Amphibian (HSA) technology that could transform cars into amphibians. To showcase this new technology, Gibbs built the Aquada, an amphibian vehicle that debuted in late 2003. While the British company eventually hopes to license the HSA technology to large automotive manufacturers, they are currently focused on selling the Aquada at a cost of £150,000 ($271,318.90).

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/aquada.htm

Old 07-17-2004, 09:18 AM

I wonder why people invest in lost causes like that? After Gilligan and a few rich, bored males buy one, where's the market?

You ever hear someone say this while waiting to be checked out at the grocery store? "Geez! When is someone going to invent a car I can drive like a boat and costs as much as a house?"

Maybe they can replace gondolas in Venice? They can be taxiolas.

I'd much rather own a car that can fly. Not a helicopter, but one like the cars in The Fifth Element movie. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

Old 07-17-2004, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

it will happen but not in our time.

i like that movie very much, and all other science fictions. the older version was flash gordon jumping on air who got nothing but his trench coat! the new generations doesn't even heard about him. but on that film, he jumps and falls on a yellow cab (was that bruce willis?) which fly on it's own lane.

however far the future is, a gyroscope will be one of the earlier equipment that is included on these soaring cars to stabilise it. defying the gravity is what makes me crazy to think because i want to be the first one to have it patented, and i can retire from being poor.

but for now..... i got to wash my laundry first.

Old 07-18-2004, 03:49 AM

Flesh Gordon was the same way. Nothing but a trenchcoat and jumping on women.

Bruce Willis was a cab driver in the film. It was Milla Jovovich that fell into his cab. Wasn't it?