General Tech Post general Mercedes Tech questions here.

NOT MANY ANSWERS FOR FORUM USERS

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Default NOT MANY ANSWERS FOR FORUM USERS

I've just lodged a New Post which now makes two, the first of which I didn't get any real help and the threads ending up in a conversation that had nothing to do with my problem.

I've also been reading each posting in the first three pages of 'General Technical' and have found that a great deal don't get any response at all! Naturally, some of the queries are downright crazy and some of the writers should even be riding push-bikes.

Many appear to have serious problems, but no help is given. I only wish that I could be of more service, and perhaps it's more than likely that the majority of writers and readers are in the same boat.

In the end, where is it that MB owners can go for advice?

Regards to all.

Old 08-01-2006, 02:21 PM
Default RE: NOT MANY ANSWERS FOR FORUM USERS

PM me with you problem again.

Stuart.

Old 08-01-2006, 11:33 PM
Default RE: NOT MANY ANSWERS FOR FORUM USERS

ORIGINAL: redback

I've just lodged a New Post which now makes two, the first of which I didn't get any real help and the threads ending up in a conversation that had nothing to do with my problem.

I've also been reading each posting in the first three pages of 'General Technical' and have found that a great deal don't get any response at all! Naturally, some of the queries are downright crazy and some of the writers should even be riding push-bikes.

Many appear to have serious problems, but no help is given. I only wish that I could be of more service, and perhaps it's more than likely that the majority of writers and readers are in the same boat.

In the end, where is it that MB owners can go for advice?

Regards to all.
PM me also, I will always try and help a fellow member. Sorry for the inconvenience and frustration, but sometimes in defense of the group, no one has an answer to a problem. But at least they could reply they don't know. Or direct you, if someone can to another source of info.