Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, lighting effects and other exterior mods here.

WINDOW TINTING

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005 | 02:16 PM
Default RE: WINDOW TINTING

Here's just one article from CNN.

I googled Arizona "chain gang" female and got a poopload of hits. Go see for yourself. It's actually just Maricopa County as far as I know, but that still counts as Arizona (not all counties in GA use chain gangs either). The sheriff there, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, is the guy who uses tents for his prisoners. They stay outside in the Arizona heat in tents and sleep on cots. No A/C, no fans, just the shade of the tents when they're not working on the chain gang. No TV, no radio, no nothing. I think he makes males prisoners wear pink underwear, too. To add insult to injury, he feeds the prisoners cold bologna sandwiches with water. He has one of those motel signs on a tall pole out front that says "Vacancy" and it's always turned on. The sheriff and his jail have been on TV a few times.

If I knew how to get them to come do my yardwork, I wouldn't hesitate.

Old 11-02-2005 | 09:50 PM

I would feed my prisoners rice and anchovies. To eat or not is their problem.

Old 11-02-2005 | 09:57 PM

I love anchovies. This is just a fact....The salt makes them taste good.

Old 11-02-2005 | 11:45 PM

I would feed my prisoners rice and anchovies. To eat or not is their problem.
Isn't that what Sheriff Arpaio is doing with the bologna sandwiches with water, or is a bologna sandwich with water your favorite gourmet meal?

Old 11-02-2005 | 11:51 PM

I love anchovies. This is just a fact....The salt makes them taste good.
It depends on where you get them. The ones that come on pizzas are awful. They stink like old fish and taste the same.

A jar of good quality anchovies or some fresh from the fish monger are pretty good.

You don't eat them alone, do you? I always cut them up and mix them with something.

Old 11-03-2005 | 02:48 PM

Cut up and put on salads is the way perfer to eat them. The one's you get at the pizza shop don't fly with me either.

Old 11-03-2005 | 10:21 PM
Super Moderator

i like them with roasted peanuts and ice cold beer.

Old 11-03-2005 | 11:45 PM

That's one method I've yet to hear of yet.
ORIGINAL: sleepwalker

i like them with roasted peanuts and ice cold beer.

Old 03-24-2006 | 05:59 AM

I know this is reviving an old dead thread, but I have to ask why fly major is against chain gangs. I know I live in Alabama which also, quote backwards, but I am in favor of chain gangs. I am really a libertarian, which is kind of a combination conservative-liberal, and I am all in favor of chain gangs. I mean when I am driving down the highway here and I see a chain gang out cleaning the highway, I think to myself, wow that must suck, but you get what you deserve. I would much rather people who broke the law and hurt innocent people be forced to get out and do some manual labor in the 100 degree 90% humidity instead of staying inside all day. Someone has to do the work, why not them? Maybe while they are busy hating life, they will think about the fact there is no shortcut in life. Now I don't agree with some redneck jackass guard who abuses them while they work, but I would rather someone be a little harder on them than too easy. In my opinion once you break the law to that severity, you surrender many of your rights we all enjoy. Just my .0000002 cents. Keep the chain gangs, make all prisoners do manual labor. It's human nature to avoid pain and look for the easy way out, if we make prison easier than life outside of prison than we will have more repeat offenders. On the other hand if prison is miserable, but not excessively abusive, we will have fewer repeat offenders. Note I didn't say cure all repeat offenders, I said fewer. I don't care what anyone says about prison, I help treat many prisoners who are cancer patients here, and they will tell you that compared to the life they had prison is pretty good. Yes, I am a financial planner like my profile says, but my father (by the way I have two dads, like the old tv show, one a mechanic and one a doctor, just in case you have read other threads where I have referenced my mechanic dad) is a cancer doc here and he treats all of the prisoners in Alabama who have cancer, and I have helped him on several occassions. Sadly, my main function is to help keep them in line. They only send two guards for 30 prisoners to the clinic. So I have had many candid conversations wtih these people. Vivan Las Chain Gangs. Had to end with a little Spanglish.

Old 06-29-2006 | 06:12 PM

HI, I NEED SOME HELP LOOKING FOR A GOOD TINT SHOP??? I NEED TO TINT MY WINDOWS ON MY 2006 C230!!!!
THANKS IN ADVANCE????

Quick Reply: WINDOW TINTING