Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, lighting effects and other exterior mods here.

IS A EUROPEAN LICENSE PLATE LEGAL IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 02:23 AM
Default RE: IS A EUROPEAN LICENSE PLATE LEGAL IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON

WA requires both plates, but they really not bathering about the front plate that much, I know lots of people that run Euro plates, and do not get tickets its just warnings, however it is possible to get a $170 something ticket, because its 3 warnings from the same cop.

Old 03-11-2007, 07:10 AM

Tech ., Yes, Euro plates are legal identification, and some authorized vech. can utilize them. To drive with them even on the front, when these are not the legal plates, is miss identification, and a infraction/ misdemeaner.

Old 04-28-2007, 04:00 PM

i like the look of euro plates, but seriously, why give the cops a reason to pull you over to begin with? let alone the potential of being written a ticket...

Old 06-12-2007, 12:53 AM

I live in Camas WA and here the cops will bust you big time for having anything but WA license plates. I had a BMW with temporary's for a while so i got away with my fav. fake vanity plate ( I LUV LA) but when the plates arrived I had to put them on. across the river in Oregon, they are big on photo radar so if your front plate is Missing/not issued, they will ticket U..