Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Got a cool radio? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it.

Warning About Ordering Bluetooth Puck From Auto Wireless Solutions

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 05:26 PM
jnr
Default Warning About Ordering Bluetooth Puck From Auto Wireless Solutions

Folks -- Yesterday I went online and ordered the V60 bluetooth puck to enable me to use a newer phone than my old motorola in my benz from Auto Wireless Solutions, the "authorized" MB online ordering folks.

The online site listed the price at $250. I got a call from them in which they tried to sell me other stuff and told me that it was not returnable under virtually any circumstance, but then confirmed my order verbally. After that, I got an e-mail sales order back from them saying that the order had been confirmed and, among other things, listing the price again at $250.

Today I got another e-mail confirming shipment, but the price was now $380. When I called, I got the run around -- "they just changed the price" etc. What I did not get was what I clearly expected -- them to stand behind their sales.

I would be very careful about these folks -- you don't even really know where they are located -- give the "this is completely non-refundable" stuff and the fake pricing. The product may be ok, but I would get it from a dealer and avoid these guys like the plauge.[/align]

Old 02-14-2007, 12:30 AM
Default RE: Warning About Ordering Bluetooth Puck From Auto Wireless Solutions

Yeah what i figured out is that its at least $50.00 cheaper at the dealership