General Tech Post general Mercedes Tech questions here.

ml320 bas light major malfuction

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 09:23 PM
Default ml320 bas light major malfuction

bought a 2000 ml320 a week ago. yep all 3 lights on. did some research, made sure all brake lights worked, swapped relays in main fuse block, bingo k25!!
so now a new problem arises (go figure) this is what it does now:

while driving the yellow triangle in the speedo starts to flash, this is followed by the car acting like it is about to stall out (whole thing feels like a front tire has blown) with noises coming from the front. without doing anything but praying the car doesn't die, the engine powers back up and drives normal again only now the esp/bas light stays on, the other 2 never come on. when i get back in the car to drive again no esp/bas light until at any given moment the above happens. i don't think it is the brake light switch or the abs light would be on, right? not cutting the steering wheel hard, so shouldn't be sensor there? do i need to disconnect the battery and reset the computers? previous onwers took exceptional care of the vehicle other that driving it with the "3 yellow lights" on for 3 years! really!? Anybody else had this problem and can point me in the right direction, thanks. good news is i'm still 2 lights ahead of the game