Mercedes Forum - Mercedes Benz Enthusiast Forums

Mercedes Forum - Mercedes Benz Enthusiast Forums (https://mercedesforum.com/forum/)
-   Shows & Clubs (https://mercedesforum.com/forum/shows-clubs-24/)
-   -   St. Pete FL area (https://mercedesforum.com/forum/shows-clubs-24/st-pete-fl-area-10450/)

FolksCLK430 03-30-2006 05:04 PM

St. Pete FL area

I'm new to the forum, and looking for any events in the Tampa Bay area.

I know of one which is pretty good. It is a monthly Saturday morning gathering called "Cars & Coffee" (or something like that) which is done in the FeatherSound area of Clearwater, St. Pete, Tampa, FL. It is a car show gathering of sorts for people with cars like our's. It is mostly exotics, Ferraris, Porches, MB's, Lambo's, Aston Martin's, etc. I went to the last one in March, and there were probably 35 cars. Saw some really unique stuff too. I'd say there were about 7 MB's, mostly newer SL's, and my CLK 430. It's a good show and since it's only from 7 to 9 am, it's over and done quickly so you have the rest of your day left to do whatever you please. It's next to Starbuck's so the coffee's good too.

If you are interested I found information about it on a website for Sterns Automotive. The site is jeffsterns.com, and he lists it as an upcoming event for each month.

Hope to see you there.

Dave (2001 White CLK 430)

P.S.: Next Cars & Coffee is on Sat. April 15

FolksCLK430 04-14-2006 05:03 PM

RE: St. Pete FL area

Just a reminder, Cars & Coffee is tomorrow (Saturday 4/15) from 7am to 9am in the Stormin's parking lot in FeartherSound (next to Starbucks) in Clearwater, FL. Just over the Frankland bridge on Ulmerton Rd. Close to clearwater, Tampa and St. Pete.

For a map see jeffsterns.com (under "Upcoming Events")

See you there.

Dave:)

FolksCLK430 04-17-2006 05:07 PM

Cars & Coffee was a bust on Saturday morning (4/15). I guess because of the Easter Holiday everyone thought it was called off. Only ones showing were me (CLK 430 Cab.) a Ferarri, a Masseratti, a Porsche, and a classic 70 Challenger R/T. Sorry to anyone who came over for nothing.

Next month it will be back to normal I am told. It's scheduled for May 20, 2006 for 7-9 A.M.

Dave

FolksCLK430 05-16-2006 06:26 PM

Cars & Coffee is this coming Saturday, 5/20, from 7 -9 a.m. For details and directions take a look at the link on jeffsterns.com.

Hope to see some of you there.

sleepwalker 05-16-2006 11:46 PM

damn interesting.

it seems that mercedes is the cheapest car that's in there.

FolksCLK430 05-17-2006 11:15 AM

Yeah, I'd say you're right. But it's still fun to see what all the rich guys are driving.

FolksCLK430 07-03-2006 04:32 PM

Next Cars & Coffee is on July 15 (Saturday) from 7 to 9 am. See you there.

zoomzoom 10-23-2007 05:50 PM

Welcome everyone, New to the forum and looking forward to see and meet you all.......Angelo......Also when is the next meet on saturdays?