For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

would like to trade 87 merkur xr4ti for older diesel benz

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 05:26 AM
Default would like to trade 87 merkur xr4ti for older diesel benz

Hi i have a merkur xr4ti automatic with a recently rebuilt engine 2.3 turbo built in january of this year and it has no ac.The compressor was remove so was the cat it has a 2.5 exhuast and a aerospeed muffler ,new power steering pump and new brakes, rotors,new rack and pinion tires are not bad though it might need front end workbushings? This was a 1 person car and it was own by a older couple.i still have the window decal for it it was painted 2 years ago and they also put in a rebuilt tranny.It might need a new tps it has leather interior the front seats show some wear but have sheepskin covers .I would like to trade for a mercedes diesel of early 80s or late 70s any year as long as it works because this is my daily driver..The car is located in Tulsa oklahoma . My phone number is 918 361 7267 thank you and im having turbo rebuilt this week thank you if you have something to trade please send me some pics The reason why i like to get a diesel is because i work at a diesel shop
i have a link to where i have my pics at sorry i dont know how to get them on this website
http://merkursport.com/index.php?showtopic=4565