For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Fs: '84 380se

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Default Fs: '84 380se

'84 380SE

Tan/Beige Exterior and Interior

~250K miles. Asking $800.

I'm looking to sell this beast after nearly three years of trustworthy travel. This car was field kept for 15 years in an elderly neighbors yard back in Central California before my father bought it and got it running for me to take East for college. I used it quite a bit before I bought myself a relatively newer vehicle with just as many problems and now I have no time for the upkeep it needs. It is now sitting in my driveway in the Triangle Area of NC.

The car runs and has a clean title, but this guy does have a slew of issues. In terms of running, the car has some trouble in the low end, it feels like its starving for gas and spits out some black exhaust before it feels like it catches its gear and goes and when it has been driven at speed for a while and comes to a stop it has a tendency to stall, but it'll start right back up in neutral. I've heard that adjusting the fuel ratio could fix one of these problems.

Other issues: AC/Heating doesn't work, locks on driver and passenger door don't work with the key, but the trunk does, passenger and rear windows either fall off their tracks or the motors don't work, odometer stopped turning in late 2012, windows have some decent scratching in them, seats don't adjust too well and as you can see in the pictures, the seats have definitely seen better days.

I'm hoping to get this out of my hands and into someone who will be able to use it and fix it up, otherwise its going to get junked.

Front
Odometer
Left Side
Rear
Trunk
Inside Driver
Inside Back

Please email me at jackganderson@gmail.com

All the best and thanks for looking,
Jack