For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

DUALSPOOL25. SCAMMER ON MB FORUM!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 03:31 AM
Default DUALSPOOL25. SCAMMER ON MB FORUM!!!

DUALSPOOL25 as of its name who registered as a memeber on mercedes forum who probebly is dreaming of owning a BENZ, will not follow through withhistransactions.

He would ask for the money first before he plans to send out the parts to the buyer or he would give out a pay pal account for money to be sent out to him at certain time and after once the buyer is waiting for tracking number of parts, buyer would never hear from him again.

He will never give out any info of him but his email towards the final stages of sale and noticibly all the things he wants to sell are very cheap!! more interesting is thathe is an incredibly easy person to bargain with as you can bargain up to 300$

heres the situation:
he was to sell a set of TEIN coilovers and springs for 1000$ as i offered him 700$ and he gladly took it, yet as i noticed he would push to get money through pay pal before he gives a contact phonenumber or a tracking shipmnet number for parts!!. As he failed to get my money first, he agreed to give me the shipmnet tracking number and i would give him a a post dated approved cheque but the next day DUALSPOOL25never reurned any of my emails or messages on the forum.

PLEASE dont give his adds attention as i am not theONLY person who is affected as my time was wastedfor upto 3 weeks.

DUALSPOOL25you need a shrink and waste of space on this forum and shameforexisting life on this earth.