For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

87300dt NC

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Default 87300dt NC

Like the title says, it has 312K miles on it, but it still has plenty of pep, especially when the turbo spools, there is a turbo recall that was done a few years back, it is silver with blue interior, the interior is in great shape for it's age, it does have a crack in the center if both the drivers and passangers seat, and a couple of cracks in the dash, it has new strut inserts on the front, a new idler arm bushing and steering stabalizer on it. the body is in great shape. it has a grease car veg oil kit on it with clear fuel hose and a flat plate heat exchanger on it. I redesigned the fure flow to have it pressurize the oil through the filters instead of sucking it which makes it problem free ( no air in fuel) I have alot of money invested in the car, so it would be nice to get $5500 for it. I centrifuge all my grease and let it settle for at least 2 weeks, so it is very clean and water free, so there is no need to worry about the injection pump being exposed to water.