Mercedes Forum - Mercedes Benz Enthusiast Forums

Mercedes Forum - Mercedes Benz Enthusiast Forums (https://mercedesforum.com/forum/)
-   For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://mercedesforum.com/forum/sale-trade-classifieds-6/)
-   -   1987 300 SDL parting out (https://mercedesforum.com/forum/sale-trade-classifieds-6/1987-300-sdl-parting-out-6804/)

mike0 01-24-2006 03:40 PM

RE: aztom

ORIGINAL: phive

do you still have the cylinderhead?

if so what condition is it in, as well at what is the part# on it?

Thanks
Sorry--it is long gone.
Mike

guage 01-30-2006 11:25 PM

RE: Parting out SDL

I'm looking for a working cruise control amp
cruise actuator
Drivers side head light surround

mike0 01-30-2006 11:54 PM

RE: 1987 300 SDL parting out

Sorry, all the cruise items are gone, as is the headlight surrounds.

marcuspboldt 02-21-2006 02:11 PM

Do you have the hood latch? (the little piece that you access through the grill)
How about the rear power window switches? (I need the door mounted and console switches)
Other than that I need A power antenna, but I think someone has gotten ahead of me for that :)

duxdevil 02-22-2006 06:14 PM

Is the car a diesel- i need what kind of door window motors does it have? I need a left and a right one depending on what kind yours has. I also need a passengers side headlight frame. If you have thsee please email me. Also if you could send me a pic of the car at duxdevil1@hotmail.com i would a ppreciate it b/c that way i can get an idea of which car it is so i can know what other parts i may need from you. thanks travis

duxdevil 02-25-2006 08:17 PM

What kind of Left and Right window motors does it have? Do you have the nets for the back of the front seats?- what condition are they in (stretched?) Do you have the first aid kit?

please email me

thanks

travis

mike0 03-02-2006 01:27 AM

Sorry for the delay, I had to dig around to find the switches--I found some but they were for the front--finally found the rear ones still in the rear trim.
Yes I have the 2 rear switches--I do not have the hood latch anymore, or the antenna.
If you want the window switches, get me your mailing zip and I'll get back with a shipped price.
Thanks
Mike

ORIGINAL: marcuspboldt

Do you have the hood latch? (the little piece that you access through the grill)
How about the rear power window switches? (I need the door mounted and console switches)
Other than that I need A power antenna, but I think someone has gotten ahead of me for that :)

mike0 03-02-2006 01:29 AM

Sorry, have none of those parts left--in fact I have very little left at this time--I sazved some small things such as switches and belts, but the car itself is now gone--I do have a tranny and some engine parts from a 350 SDL, but as far as the window motors, seats etc.--all gone.
Mike

ORIGINAL: duxdevil

What kind of Left and Right window motors does it have? Do you have the nets for the back of the front seats?- what condition are they in (stretched?) Do you have the first aid kit?

please email me

thanks

travis

KA7TJO 03-30-2006 11:46 AM

DO YOU HAVE THE VACUUM PUMP? ON THE ENGINE NOT THE ONE UNDER THE SEAT. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT KA7TJO@MSN.COM

THANKS, RON