Mercedes Forum - Mercedes Benz Enthusiast Forums

Mercedes Forum - Mercedes Benz Enthusiast Forums (https://mercedesforum.com/forum/)
-   For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://mercedesforum.com/forum/sale-trade-classifieds-6/)
-   -   1983 300sd parting out (https://mercedesforum.com/forum/sale-trade-classifieds-6/1983-300sd-parting-out-55489/)

dixieworkx 02-19-2015 09:05 AM

1983 300sd parting out

well i tried to find someone to save this car but no luck so am going to part it out...car has 128,000 well maintained and proven 3 owner miles..it was my aunts car before she passed...drivetrain is perfect...interior very good..every part in good working order except for the drivers seat switch quit working..even have the original spare, tool kit and emergency first aid kit...will sell any part but will not disassemble motor as its a perfect running low mileage motor..you want motor parts you will have to buy the complete motor..lights, bumpers, fenders, doors, all good..seats possibly recovered as they look like new but may just be well taken care of..glass all good except rear glass has fogging on a small part of it...5 aluminum m/b wheels..its all there...its all good...i haven't disassembled the car so if you want a part i will have to take it off and send....i can put any larger parts on a pallet and you can arrange shipping...feel free to view my profile at ebay under same username dixieworkx to see i am good to deal with...mainly here trying to keep from having to go through all the new ebay B/S.....thankx...

Mrman 05-09-2015 08:19 PM

Parts

Hello i just recently had to get a new vehicle and a friend was kind enough to give me this 1983 300sd and I am loving making it work better and look nicer and there are many parts I am interested in. Anything interior. door panels wood siding floor mats seats. I also really need a fuel level sending unit a vacuum control valve. Any of the square fuses from the fuse box the air control unit drivers and passenger front window motors. I would also be interested in pricing for the dashboard the gauge clusters And the front and rear light fixtures. please give me an email at mrman7627@gmail.com thanks!

handygeek 05-10-2015 02:50 PM

I just got a 1983 for our son.

It needs a bunch of stuff.

Radio is missing, passenger front door lock no working, steering linkages need to be replaced, rear CV boots broken open (joints are quiet), rear brakes worn paper thin, A/C not working, after the radiator, etc has been flushed (rust particles) we may need some pieces, if the ash tray had an accessory outlet we could use that, and probably some other parts ...

What you have and asking price, please?

Sure would help not having to pay full new price for some of this.

Thanks!

handygeek 05-11-2015 08:55 PM

Just noticed that the op was 3 months old ...

Norman Borders 05-14-2015 08:17 AM

83 300 sd

How much for the whole car if you still have it.