Other Post discussion on all other models not listed above here.

Mercedes @ SEMA part II Official Photos Released

Old 10-31-2008, 01:34 PM
Default Mercedes @ SEMA part II Official Photos Released

Excerpt:

We're only a few short days away from SEMA, and Mercedes-Benz USA apparently can't contain their excitement. First they showed us renderings of four custom GLK variants that will debuting their next month, and now, as SEMA draws ever closer, MBUSA has released actual photos of each of the models as well.

It's certainly a diverse collection – especially Boulevard Customs' "Urban Whip" pictured above. Oddly enough, the first image that came to mind when I witnessed the Urban Whip was the Power Wheels Barbie Cadillac Escalade®, which is strange considering I've never seen nor heard of a Power Wheels Barbie Cadillac Escalade®. I just figured if there was one, this is probably what it would look like. For curiosity's sake, I then went to the Toys "R" Us website, and lo-and-behold, this is what I found. Apparently, the "Urban" Boulevard Customs is referring to in "Urban Whip" is in reference to the raw urbanity of Malibu, because if you ever attempted to drive this vehicle in a real city, you'd unquestionably be shot, just so whoever shot you could tell their friends how they shot some dude driving a Power Wheels Barbie Cadillac Escalade®.

http://emercedesbenz.com/Oct08/31_00...SEMA_Show.html

Old 10-31-2008, 11:46 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Mercedes @ SEMA part II Official Photos Released

I must be the meanest critic on earth. No one has specifically asks for for my input on this vehicle, so I'll spare you fine people the agony of it.

Blue

Old 11-03-2008, 04:20 PM