Other Post discussion on all other models not listed above here.

LoeberMotors Dealership (MB, Porsche)

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 01:31 AM
Default LoeberMotors Dealership (MB, Porsche)

New to the board but thought I share with members my sales experience at Loeber Motors in Lincolnwood (Chicago), IL. They are a large dealer of MB and also a Porsche dealer. I purchased a 2004 CPO 911. Well, luxury purchase has no advantage over "Joe Used Car Saleman" at least at this dealership. Was told valet key was missing and Porsche does not make them. Not true, I research from another dealer, then was told for the price I received 2 keys are adequate. Also never received nav manuel. Price was good but you would hope such small items and attention to detail would be customary especially from Porsche. Wrote to the president who heads both MB and Porsche dealer for help but he was no help. So beware not to sign that "I owe you nothing" form until you have everything even if as mundane as a car manuel or a key at least at this dealership.

Old 06-28-2006, 01:09 AM
Default RE: LoeberMotors Dealership (MB, Porsche)

Don't feel like you are being singled out or that your experiance was due to the dealership... My last purchase was from Luxury Motors (purchased MB) and they also didn't have any spare keys, missing manuals, etc. to add insult to injury the car did not run as well as it did between purchase date and pick up date. The dealership couldn't explain the problem and refused to to diagnose unless I payed (their estimated price was $400) so I went to my regular MB dealership and they reprogramed the car for $60 and now it runs like a Swiss Watch!