Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

A Worthy One Seeking New Life

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Default A Worthy One Seeking New Life

I've not posted for a while, but I've been busy, and I know I'm not missed, but let me clue you in anyways.

We have an individual on this forum who would love an opportunity to come to the US. I would love to see him come to the US. I've been diligent in fielding his credentials to all sorts of groups and organizations. However, it is a very arduous task, to say the least! I've been confronted with the typical "I don't knows, to the "I don't know how to go about it", to the "that's his problem!"

But I am not giving up! Because I believe that this particular individual deserves the right to pursue a happy life!

So, while I am in pursuit of qualified sponsors for whom I speak, let me field this question: Is there anyone upon this forum who is serious about sponsoring an individual, so that they may come to the United States? The time has come to put-up, or shut-up! Plain and simple!

I have the required paperwork and it wouldn't take too long, provided the right individual(s) step up! I'm not a business owner, which is why I haven't done it already (for those who are wondering).

Many of you are business owners, who could in-fact be a great help! And we are so close here, with common interest, that is, let's make it work for us, and sponsor someone that will make a difference. We help him, he helps society as a whole! How about that? Sounds good, then step forward.

Here's what I need. 1.) The qualified person to email me, who would like to sponsor an individual that is not (yet), a US Citizen. 2.) Give me all of your particulars and I'll send you the Sponsorship paperwork, and we can begin. This inidividual is highly motivated to do his part in this administrative transaction. 3.) Be able to guarantee legitimate work (or a job).

If we can do this, we all will benefit (upon this forum). We are Benz Owners (the Creme de la Automobile Owners), and they are not cheap, and neither are the mentalities. Let's put this power to work.

Please email me with what you are able to provide, and let's make this happen.

Old 11-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: A Worthy One Seeking New Life

I have noticed that u have been gone. I am sure someone will be able to help out.

Old 12-16-2006, 01:49 AM
Default RE: A Worthy One Seeking New Life

I am not a business owner, so I am out of the question.

Surely there is someone out there who can help.