Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Chicago Motor Cars + Parin= Fraud

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Default Chicago Motor Cars + Parin= Fraud

Do not trust these people! They will roll out the red carpet in the beginning, but as soon as things don’t go their way, they are shady, dirty people to deal with. I was going to the dealership to pick up a Mercedes SL600 advertised as having AMG sport package that I had found online. When I called them out on it and wanted to negotiate a more appropriate price, they actually tried to push me away instead of selling to me. I still wanted the car, but clearly wasn’t going to pay for a feature that was not there. Finally agreed, then came the paperwork. They want to force you to sign paperwork for services they claim were already done to their cars, when in fact they have not. Again, when confronted they get very defensive and just want you to go away. At one point I was offered money to go away. Chicago Motor Cars is a shady business. And don’t believe the positive feedback you find, they pay to have all negative feedback removed. They either pay the customer directly or they lie to eBay to get their feedback at 100%. False advertising all around and would never purchase from them again.