Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Beware of this Houston Mercedes Dealer ....

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 08:52 AM
XKR
Default Beware of this Houston Mercedes Dealer ....

Beware of this Houston Mercedes Dealer ....

My opinion of them is .... Slimy!!, if you give them a chance they will pick your pocket every chance they get!!

I first go in to trade my 2007 Porsche for a 2011 E350 Convertable...( not my idea, it's for the wife) From word one they started with the expected games dealers play....low balling me on my trade!! But I had my numbers ready and got the price I expected.

Now this is where things go wrong... After all the numbers are agreed upon, I am to get back over $4000. I am told that I will get a check "IN A FEW DAYS"... it's almost a month and still I get the run around!!!

First I am told that they have to first get the title from my bank! My bank speaks to the dealer and tells them that the title does not come from them ...it will come from the state ELECTRONICALLY!! Also they could receive it when requested online. That means my check is way over due.

The DMV has called this dealer incompetent or they are up to something...even the bank suspects something is up here. The bank tells me there is no reason this dealer should hold my check because once the title is in their name they HAVE TO PAY ME.

Here is another lie from the dealer....I was told that when the check was cut...it takes a few days to come from Dallas ...LMFAO....I spoke to someone in the business office and they tell me the check is written at the dealer I traded my car at...I told them NOT TO MAIL THE CHECK... I WILL PICK IT UP IN PERSON... want to bet it will " be in the mail"??

I have always hated dealers ....but I hate this one the most....

Keep your eyes open and your hands on your wallet when visiting this dealer....FROM MY EXPERIENCE!!!

Last edited by XKR; 07-17-2011 at 08:58 AM.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:05 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by ForcedInduction
Corrected to reflect reality.
lol.....