New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

I need help I lot trust in Mercedes totally...

Old 11-10-2009, 06:43 AM
Angry I need help I lot trust in Mercedes totally...

Dear All,
I just bought a brand new E200 from Gargash (Mercedes Dealer in Dubai UAE) and I have faced unacceptable and totally unprofessional way of dealing with customers from the smallest employee and till reaching the GM who haven't even respond to my email from 10 days

Below is my email to the GM which was from 10 days and his professional reply!!!!

Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 11:58 PM
To: OSSA (Ossama Salamah); Kevin Ryan
Cc: Yousuf Bhaila; Ehsan Sultan; Carenne Marmol
Subject: RE: Complaint

Dear Sir

Thank you for your communication regarding your order.
Please be advised that I will investigate this situation and respond as soon as possble,

Yours Sincerely
Ewan Ramsay

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 01 November 2009 10:31
To: Ewan Ramsay; Kevin Ryan
Cc: Yousuf Bhaila; Ehsan Sultan
Subject: Complaint
Importance: High

Dear Sir,

My name is Ossama Salamah, I have just bought a Brand new E200 elegance 2009 model plate No. L10228 from Gargash Approved Used Cars Deira branch. And let me tell you frankly I am totally upset to an extent you will never imagine and I was about to report my complaint to Germany but I was advised to contact you first..

I will give you a brief about the whole story then I will discuss every point in details:
- My first impression of Gargash
- Two days after my first impression
- The next day when I paid down payment and I got alot of promises
- One week after down payment and all promises turned out to be nothing and Mr Suneil's unprofessional way of dealing with customers
- The day I met Mr. Yousef and I wish I never did
- The day I met Mr. Ehsan the first professional man to meet in Gargash

Let me go through every point in details:

- My first impression of Gargash:
On the 31th of September 2009, I reached Gargash Showroom in Deira at 7.40 p.m. to found the entrance door closed, while employees inside, although it was written on the door that the closing time is 8.00 p.m. and I called Gargash call center to ask if it is accepted to irrespect working hours?! But the one whom I talked to told me that it's not his responsiblilty!

- Two days after my first impression:
On the 2nd of October 2009, I went to Deira Showroom where I met a salesman from the Brand New partition and I asked about the E200 elegance 2009 model, he told me it was available with a price of 150 000 AED (after negotiation) then I told him "okay I will go for it but I wanna see the car", we went to see the car but unfortunately he told me "Sorry Sir it was just sold today but let me check for you in the Approved Used Cars partition they might have one" then we went together there where we met Mr. Umair and he asked him if they had a Brand New E200 elegance 2009 model and Umair confirmed that they have one car and from this moment I began suffering..

I arranged the next day to see the car

- The next day when I paid down payment and I got a lot of promises:
On the 3rd of October 2009, I went to the showroom in the evening where I saw the car and I agreed to finalize the deal on condition of several points which I care so much and I asked Mr. Umair obviously:

* Is it a Brand New car? .................................................. .................................................. .....................................He confirmed
* I can have a receipt stating that it's a Brand new car? (because my company only approves brand new cars)...........He confirmed
* My car will be delivered to me in the moment I hand in the LPO because I am in a bad need of the car.......................He confirmed
* The normal Key chain with the car I did't like it and I asked him about another shape which I showed him..................He promised to deliver it

- One week after down payment and all promises turned out to be nothing and Mr Suneil's unprofessional way of dealing with customers:
On the 11th of October 2009, I called Mr. Umair in the morning and I told him "the LPO is ready but I am too busy that I need someone to meet me in National bank of Abo Dhabi (NBAD) Deira branch to take the LPO then I will pass in the evening to collect my car" and he agreed and sent someone who took the LPO. However, in the evening when I reached the showroom I was astonished to hear from Umair that Gargash policy states that the car wouldn't be delivered until they got the check from NBAD and I have to wait until they got the checkfrom NBAD also he is only able to deliver the normal key chain which I didn't like!!!

I was totally upset and I complained to his manager Mr. Suneil who was:
> Unable to do anything, "it's the company policy", he said
> The Key chain," this is the only available key chain we can deliver with the car", he said
> And I was full up to hear, "Okay Sir if you don't want the car leave it" and he stood up and left me while I was still talking which I considered as a great insult..

I made my mind then to cancel the whole deal, however a polite salesman called Mr. Feras began to calm me down and he asked me to give him the chance for one day and he will do everything but I had to send him an email for the car delivery

The next day, I sent Mr. Feras an email and I managed to collect my car on the 12th of October evening with the key chain I had chosen and a receipt with a header "Approved USED Cars" and km reading showing 48 Km, I was totally upset of Mr Suneil's unprofessional and insulting way and also with this receipt as my company won't accept this car and so I asked to meet the GM for complaining but unfortunately I was told the he only came in the morning then I took my car and I decided to come another day to meet the GM..

- The Day I met Mr. Yousef and I wish I never did:
I was very busy in the mornings that I couldn't find time but finally after about one week I managed to go there but unfortunately I was informed by the GM's secretary that the GM is in Jebel Ali but I can meet Mr. Yousef as he is Mr. Suneil's manager and I wish I wouldn't have met him..

I met Mr. Yousef to find:
> His first words were killing "Yes, you are the One of the key chain"..........................which I realized as unprofessional way of dealing with customers!
> When I began to tell him my complaint he intrupted me, "Sir, My time is short and I don't find any problem your car is delivered and your key chain also",and he completed "Mr. Suneil is working here from a long time and he is a trusted person. Sir, if you expect that I am going to give you a free gift or service or anything like that, it won't happen"........................................... .................................................. .........I was totally freezed and astonished and I left his office!!

Sir, is this Gargash Mercedes way of Management?!!

It never ended from the delivery date, while driving my Brand New E200 on plain roads I feel as if there is humps in the road and also the steering is vibrating in my hand!!!
I asked the sales people and they told me that I have to go to Service department..

- The Day I met Mr. Ehsan the first profesional man to meet in Gargash:
On the 31st of October, I went to Gargash Service Sheikh Zayed branch as I have hated Deira branch and I met Mr. Ehsan Sultan who gave me all the time to tell him my full complaint and afterwards he insisted to test the car himself and then he took it inside the warehouse for checking. Finally, he told me that I have squared tires which is a storage problem and they need to be replaced and he will send an email to authorized persons and will be back to me

I wondered about the the Quality control? Is it there or they forgot about it but I was astonished to find in the papers I got on car delivery "Vehicle Maintenance Record During Storage" with a long check list but unfortunately the last check was done on the 18th of August 2009 (2 months before delivery) with Km reading of 23 Km while I have collected my car on 12th of October 2009 with Km reading of 48 Km which I totally unaccept!!!!!

Is it acceptable for Mercedes to Deliver a Brand New Car without Checking even the tires?!!
The Car spent more than 20 Kms in 2 months while being in the warehouse or showroom?!!

Sir I am not accepting all these thing in my car and I totally lost trust in my car that haven't been checked in the warehouse for more than 2 months with more than 20 Km spent in two months while it was just inside the warehouse or showrooms?!! I think I've lost my confidence of the place and the people I have dealed with except for One!

Appreciate your kind understanding and looking forward to seeing your action..

Regards,

Ossama Salamah
Sales

Novo Nordisk Pharma Gulf FZ-LLC
PO Box 505052
206-C, Ibn Sina Building
Dubai Healthcare City
Dubai, UAE
United Arab Emirates
+971 4 362 4707 (phone)

+971 50 322 8244 (mobile)
ossa@novonordisk.com
www.novonordisk.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee(s) stated above only and may contain confidential information protected by law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized reading, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or use of information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may violate rights to proprietary information. If you are not an intended recipient, please return this e-mail to the sender and delete it immediately hereafter. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I have comlained to Mercedes head quarters on the internet from three days and nothing in response

Please help me I need the email of the CEO the Customer complain Manager anyone who can help me, I am really upset and I will never trust Mercedes

Ossama Salamah
Sales

Novo Nordisk Pharma Gulf FZ-LLC
PO Box 505052
206-C, Ibn Sina Building
Dubai Healthcare City
Dubai, UAE
United Arab Emirates
+971 4 362 4707 (phone)
+971 50 322 8244 (mobile)
ossa@novonordisk.com