Mercedes SLK Class All Mercedes SLK Roadsters.

SLK Service B @ 9,000miles

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Default SLK Service B @ 9,000miles

I just located and joinedthis forum today.
Im actually glad I found it since people here have insightful info on all the models!!

I have a few questions:

My 2006 SLK350 Roadster is 22days past due on its Service B.
First off,I bought this car and wasn't made aware of this service bull****, but okay I'll roll with the punches.
Today I was going to take it in to Cardenas Mercedes in Harlingen, Texas.
Those punks wanted to charge me 650.00 for this service.

Now before I go on...
I've built many MANY cars for racing from nitrous to superchargers...anything from a SVT Lightning to a Camaro SS, but why the high price for the Service B?!?!?!

I bought this car because of two things.
I heard German cars, specifically Mercedes Benz, are built to last and very well.
AND I heard that they retain high resale value.

Now in saying that...I bought a quality car, and Im gonna pay extra to make sure that the high quality car gets check on to see if its got problems?!?!? And then pay out of my pocket after paying the expensive price to MAKE SURE I HAVE A DURABLE car.

I mean excuse my french but who likes getting ****ed twice like that?

What are my options and what can I do?!?!
Im not paying 650.00 so someone can flash the ECU/PCM, spin my tires, and check the oil.
I have 9,000 miles on it and Service A didn't even come up!!! It just went to Service B.

John Jett
jmjett01@yahoo.com

Old 07-20-2007, 06:35 PM
NAZ
Default RE: SLK Service B @ 9,000miles

HEY MAN DONT GET UP SET WE ARE REP OFFS,LISTEN UP DO THE SERVICE YOUR SELF,ITS **** MATE ,IT TAKES ABOUT 8LTS OF OIL,BE EXTRA CARE FUL WHEN OPENING THE OIL FITER DUE TO PLASTIC COVER SPEACIAL TOOL TO TURN THE COVER ,I AM SURE YOULL FIND A WAY IF YOU VE WORKED ON CARS BEFORE,,,,,,,GOOD LUCK.... MB TEC BEEN WITH MB 16 YRS TILL PRESENT ................NAZ