Mercedes S Class Mercedes S350, Mercedes S430, Mercedes S500 and Mercedes S600 Sedans.

Is anyone is here that wants S-Class AMG S 65

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 06:56 AM
Default Is anyone is here that wants S-Class AMG S 65

Hello my name is Zaid and I want to share my experience of buying Mercedes S-Class AMG S 65 I know the time when I have no idea about the cars especially about Mercedes but I friends told me to check dsrleasing.com basically I am not promoting the website I just share my experience I just pay $3429 Per month and for 42 months so if anyone is interested comment below I will share something exclusive.

Old 03-19-2019, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Zaidazam2
Hello my name is Zaid and I want to share my experience of buying Mercedes S-Class AMG S 65 I know the time when I have no idea about the cars especially about Mercedes but I friends told me to check dsrleasing.com basically I am not promoting the website I just share my experience I just pay $3429 Per month and for 42 months so if anyone is interested comment below I will share something exclusive.
Hey Zaid, Mercedes S-Class AMG S 65 this one is my favorite car. I love this car because of its:
  • Epic power
  • AMG-specific interior design
  • Clever curve control chassis
  • Comfort
  • the array of entertainment and safety features
  • It's Audio & navigation
  • Siri and Google voice recognition
My Overall rating for this car is 9/10

Old 03-30-2019, 11:25 AM

Basically, DSRleasing is a good company, go for it, don't worry their support team is amazing.

Old 04-05-2019, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by james1883
Basically, DSRleasing is a good company, go for it, don't worry their support team is amazing.
Very true, Amazing service from Jonathan & Anthony and their whole team at DSRLeasing. I didn't know 3rd party car brokering was a thing. I was shopping around for about 4 months for a new Benz for my parents. I went to at least 4 dealerships and they quoted similar prices. A friend of mine referred DSRLeasing and within 12 hours I received a call with a quote -- how is this even possible?? I don't know but it doesn't matter. Got the brand new car, leased directly from Benz but without having to deal with them, and with a lower monthly rate. I had a bunch of questions and Jonathan always got back to me within hours. I can't believe I ever dealt directly with dealerships before. If you're looking to lease a new car, DSRLeasing will take great care of you. VIP service from beginning to end, thank you so much!