Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

headlight repair cost for E320?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 04:28 AM
Default headlight repair cost for E320?

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, it's official - i'm due for my first Mercedes repair.</FONT></FONT></P>

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">ionly just purchased my E320 and recently discovered that one of the inner-headlight bulbs isburnt out. </FONT></FONT></P>

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">now, is this going to cost memy first born or what? </FONT></FONT></P>

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">i've researched the replacement bulbs on-line and have found themto be pricedbetween $15-$25. buti can only imagine whatit's going to cost me to have it installed.</FONT></FONT></P>

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">i welcome any estimates y'all might be able to offer. </FONT></FONT></P>

thanks!</P>

-SevereOne</P>

Old 04-08-2004, 07:32 AM
Default headlight repair cost for E320?

What year is your E320?? </P>

Unless it is a "Xenon" type bulb, Changing bulbs (halogen)should an easy DIY thing. Pop up the hood, look behind the headlamps and open the cover (cap) and you should be able to unplug the old one and fit new ones right in. (check your owner's manual, it has full instruction.)</P>

Old 04-12-2004, 06:04 PM
Default RE: headlight repair cost for E320?

ORIGINAL: MioCLK

&lt;P&gt;What year is your E320?? &lt;/P&gt;
&lt;P&gt;Unless it is a "Xenon" type bulb, Changing bulbs (halogen) should an easy DIY thing. Pop up the hood, look behind the headlamps and open the cover (cap) and you should be able to unplug the old one and fit new ones right in. (check your owner's manual, it has full instruction.)&lt;/P&gt;
severeOne

i agree.

it may be a tight fit, but definetly a dyi.

if you bought the car from the dealer and are on good terms, the tech MAY just do it and let you watch.

the h6w city light bulbs are the easiest to replace. is it your H7 hi/low beam bulb?