Mercedes Benz Forum Help & Suggestion Center Have a suggestion to better Mercedes Forum? Need help with a feature on Mercedes Forum? Post here.

2006 Mercedes CLS 500 AIR SUSPENSION

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2018, 08:05 AM
Default 2006 Mercedes CLS 500 AIR SUSPENSION

PLEASE HELP!!

i have a 2006 CLS 500 that has air suspension problem. My car is always low and the stop car warning light comes on. When I walk to my car and unlock it I can hear the air compressor pop on so I know that it comes on. I also have the visit workshop notification with the car lifting symbol. Just recently I found a hack of me taking out the Airmatic fuse that’s in the drivers side door panel. All I do is literally take out the fuse and put it back in over and over. And it starts to rise but it doesn’t really work correctly. It’s just works to get the car raised and once I start driving I get the visit workshop signal again. Not sure what the problem may be but I know that by taking the airmatic fuse in and out over and over again until the car raises it will work but only to get Thebes car up to height and I’m not even sure if it raises to the correct height before cutting off for good.

PLEEEAAASSEEE HELP!!!

Old 11-12-2018, 06:08 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum! You likely have a leak or issue with one of the bags or air compressor itself. You should be able to pull some fault codes that will give you a good idea as to where the issue is coming from. Hope this helps you out. Please let us know if you have any other questions or if we can assist with any future part needs.