New! Slim HID Kit - Page 2 - Mercedes Forum - Mercedes Benz Enthusiast Forums

Old 03-26-2008, 10:48 PM

Default RE: New! Slim HID Kit

Quote:
ORIGINAL: BillG

I know it's been a while (over 6 months) and I still haven't upgraded my lights yet. I still want to but I'm torn between OEM and this kit with DEPO porjectors. I know the price difference is night and day but I want to get the best option for my money. Are the prices still the same? What is the best deal you can offer me for both the slim kit AND DEPO clear projectors? You can e-mail me if you prefer ( [email protected] ).
I'll be tinkering with the car soon now that the temps have raised to a comfortable level.

Thanks,
Bill
Yes, prices are still the same. There is no other special price since both of them are already at special price individually. Thanks.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:42 AM

Default RE: New! Slim HID Kit

OK, Thanks. I'm still unsure at this point as I've read many comments about the beam pattern and hot spots of the DEPO lights. I still can justify the cost of OEM either..... UGH!