General Tech Post general Mercedes Tech questions here.

Throwback jersey’s

Old 09-08-2003, 10:10 PM
Default Throwback jersey’s

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>Whats good everyone as you all know theres alot of fake mitchell and ness jerseys being sold right now, probably close to half the joints you see on the street are fake. All these jerseys come from South Korea and are sold here for 50-70 dollars. I live in South Korea right now and the I had quite a few throwback before I came here and they are identical to the ones I buy here. I even have retail tags on the ones that I pick up here. I currently sell jerseys in bulk to buyers in 8 states at a price of 100 dollars each. These buyers turn around and sell them for 200+ without much trouble at all. I have almost every jersey ever made, and pictures I can email you of the front, back, and tags for each jersey. I can take wetern union, and I am also a verified pay pal member. If you are interested and don't believe me about the quality of the jerseys I am selling I will sell you 1 at a price that I buy it for and then you can place an order after you recieve it and see for yourself. Don't miss this opportunity both you and I know that you can sell these jerseys easily and I have had buyers sell as many as 20 jerseys in one day. So if you interested in getting some easy money get back at me leave an email I can get at you.........</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=4>travis.vigue@osan.af.mil</FONT></P>

Old 10-31-2003, 11:22 PM

<FONT color=blue face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3><FONT size=4>i am interested in M&amp;N jersees please send alist of what u have and pics THANKS</FONT></FONT>

Old 11-11-2003, 09:23 PM

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=red>im also interested in throwbacks, send me a list of the jerseys that are i can purchase</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000> thank you</FONT></P>

Old 03-09-2004, 01:56 PM

so you are saying the jerseys in korea are fake

Old 08-10-2005, 12:33 AM
Default RE: Throwback jersey’s

SO HAVE SOME JERSEYThen you say alot here r fake? YOU r half way right,I have some jersey.not fake,have dealing withM&N before they start making jersey.Show me what u have,if it like you say we might have something.I give jersey to young teens that want them but cant buy them from the malls.Holla