Mercedes S Class Mercedes S350, Mercedes S430, Mercedes S500 and Mercedes S600 Sedans.

No power to Drivers Side door - HELP

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 10:06 AM
Default No power to Drivers Side door - HELP

All of my drivers side controls on 2000 S430, such as power windows, power mirrors, seat adjustments, everything, has stopped working and does not appear to have any power!!! I checked fuses and don't think it is any of the f## fuses ..... does anyone have any idea where to look (fuses again, or ???)

There are no lights or any indication of power to anything on drivers side, EXCEPT door still locks/unlocks with remote. Passenger side everything works and lights up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated by newbie [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 06-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Default RE: No power to Drivers Side door - HELP

maybe a wire harness or something came loose inside the door panel???
just a guess.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:14 PM

Checked the inside of door at control module, all looked connected

Old 07-31-2008, 03:47 PM

you need to replace the driver door control module, also know as the seat switch everything runs to that switch. i had the same problem with the pass. side. no pass window, no seat movement. changed the switch and everything works. i have the switch you need. give me your p/n and ill sell it to you if interested

Old 08-05-2008, 03:57 PM

Girlfriend had the DCM replaced .... just for my info, how much would you have sold it to me for???

Old 04-10-2009, 05:33 PM

now my car has the same problem but its the pass. side door.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by fasttoney
you need to replace the driver door control module, also know as the seat switch everything runs to that switch. i had the same problem with the pass. side. no pass window, no seat movement. changed the switch and everything works. i have the switch you need. give me your p/n and ill sell it to you if interested
i would like to purchase on of the switches 2000 s500 contact me at antront@aol.com or 415-756-0660

Old 12-21-2014, 01:03 PM
Default replaced dcm, still have problem

I replaced the dcm with a part off ebay but i still have no power to entire drivers door. Is there a main plug elsewhere on the door that could have come loose?

Old 07-01-2021, 08:36 AM
Default Same problem here.

Hello idk if you had gotten that fix. But I have the same problem. My clk320 has no power to the door, but mine is caused by a short or ground. But you may want to check your prefuse box. It will be large fuse #1. The prefuse box is located in engine in front of your battery. It’s the black plastic box that has a red + to where you jump your Mercedes Benz. But I wish you luck on that and hopefully yours isn’t a short or ground like mine.

Originally Posted by tomard
All of my drivers side controls on 2000 S430, such as power windows, power mirrors, seat adjustments, everything, has stopped working and does not appear to have any power!!! I checked fuses and don't think it is any of the f## fuses ..... does anyone have any idea where to look (fuses again, or ???)

There are no lights or any indication of power to anything on drivers side, EXCEPT door still locks/unlocks with remote. Passenger side everything works and lights up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated by newbie [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 08-13-2022, 11:55 PM
Default Nor getting power to 3 doors

My 06 s430 benz nun of my doors getting power except for the front passenger side door I checked all the fuse and they good

Quick Reply: No power to Drivers Side door - HELP