Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Service "C" & "D" E320

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 01:20 PM
Default Service "C" & "D" E320

What is completed at Servie "C" & "D" E320 2003?

Old 04-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Default RE: Service "C" & "D" E320

Good evening! And welcome to Mercedes Forum

I my self am new to the forum and so far looks great! I can send you a Service Matrix I developed just for the Flex-plus service system you are referring to. This system was developed by MB on the introduction of the w211 body or better known as an E-320.

In 2003 and 2004 the E-320 was under factory paid maint program until 4 years or 50000 miles as of 05 MB dropped the plan and went to a fixed service plan. Your car actually can calculate a service schedule with a minimum of 10000 oil change, as of 2005 is fixed every 13000 no mater what. and just learned a few days ago 2009 will go to a fixed 10000. YES I Know! The flex and flex-plus service system has caused a lot of confusion with our customers.

I will send you the matrix in PDF and an explanation how to read it you will find it very simple upon its detail. I designed it for my Technicians and Support Staff. Forward your e-mail to mbteck1@aol.com and I will send it to you.... and once again wlcome to Mercedes Forum!!

Best Regards
Perry

Old 04-21-2008, 06:10 PM

Ohlord, please comment on this. I hate my FSS in my car, it's annoying and partly to blame for the sludge in my engine. I'm the 4th owner and am convinced that the previous owners used the FSS (in most cases for several thousand miles past the 10K limit). Please comment on why the FSS is not the best system for your car. Thanks.

Old 04-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Banned

1998 was a problen year thus the big lawsuit.Use the fss system just make sure you use a good oil flush product or add a quart of kerosene to the oil and just idle it for 15 minutes before properly suctioning out the oil and replacing the filter with the proper fleece filter and mobil1 0w40 mb spec oil.A few oil changes following this procedure will clean up any old gunk that is in the engine.The problem was the previous owner and not the fss and I assure you that people neglect their engines just as much without fss as they do with.You take care of it now so no more worries.

services can be looked up on your steering wheel index they are time and mileage based the procedure is in your owners manual

approx prices from an indie shop,prices higher at the dealer.
http://www.theworkshopmb.com/E-Class.htm
http://www.theworkshopmercedesbenz.com/FSSASSYST1.htm
A lot of the services you can perform on your own.Sign them off in the service book use proper procedures from www.alldatadiy.com or purchase the mb wis from mbusa.com
ohlord

Old 06-14-2011, 12:18 PM
Default Service C

Pls somebody should just help and say exactly what service c requires. The. Warning is driving me nuts