sorry GrahamL, i easily get confused with models without the chassis number.
the broken thing is called door holder or door stopper.
here's to remove the door panel or lining:
1) you got a mirror adjuster handle? remove it first by pushing the plastic lock with screwdriver...out of the handle and remove handle.
2) unclip cover at top (the one on that handle) from door frame and pull out in upward direction.
3) force off molding on inside door actuation ( the door opening lever) and remove the screw (you will see it)
4) dis-engage linkage and door handle, push door inside actuation ( the door opening lever) forward and remove.
5) move window downward (if it was up of course
) and remove the window crank (i was thinking of older model now). know how to remove it? just insert a cloth strip enough to get in and rock it like you're cleaning a shoe.
6) remove bordering on door lock (escutcheon or something i mentioned before)
7) push door lining UPWARD and remove. better use a quick and moderate force like doing a tug of war with lugnut's dog.
hope this helps.