Mercedes CLS Class CLS500 Coupe.

i have 2009 cls550 10k miles

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 11:16 AM
Location: CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE LOL YEA RIGHT BUT ANSWER WOULD BE PHILADELPHIA LOL
Default i have 2009 cls550 10k miles

a headlight cost over 2k from the dealer but i found a website with aftermarket ones for less then 500 the picture looks perfect but someone told me these lights dont have BACKS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT , is this a complete light how benz sells them plug and play benz dealer said they are you just plug it in i guess lights are installed prefactory already my headlight is only cracked on lens so my bulbs are all good only a crack in lenz so just cosmetic i couold leave it but its a benz you cant leave her hurt looking lol can anyone find me a headlight for passanger side or will this one work ???
im new to forum but this is my 3rd cls550 and 7th benz thanks in advance and god bless i just need a headlightt i dont see how this one wouldnt have the same as dealer or if its missing a thing or 2 everything on my headlight is good except for lenz has crack and this link you def get a new lens so could i use the bulbs off mine if this one dont come with it please help me understand how these headlights work like can you replace a bulb or are the bulbs built into the headlight and if a bulb goes then u need to replace whole headlight ? i dont know anything about it so please any help and if you can figure out if this link will work for my car or if you know where i can get a 09 cls550 complete headlight like i said benz said its 2300 and its just a plug and play type thing so that tells me bulbs are already installed thanks
mike

Old 07-19-2013, 11:22 AM
Location: CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE LOL YEA RIGHT BUT ANSWER WOULD BE PHILADELPHIA LOL

LOL MY BAD HERE IS LINK TO ONLY HEADLIGHTI CAN FIND THAT SEEMS LIKE IT WILL WORK 2300 IS WAY TO MUCH FOR A BENZ DEALER ONE

Parts - TheAutoPartsShop