Mercedes CL Class Mercedes CL500 and Mercedes CL600 Coupes.

My Car wont start. Any suggestions...?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 04:10 PM
Default My Car wont start. Any suggestions...?

Hi Friends!

I need some suggestions and help from you. Recently I nave started to drive my summer car mercedes cl500 w215. I have charged my battery after winter time and for some weeks my car ran fine. One day I tried to start it and it wont start. Starter spins but car wont start. Immendiately I have phoned to MB 24H help service and they suggested to unplug the battery for some minutes and it helped. Again after some time the same issue and now I have this issue almost every day and I have to wait not some minutes like it was before but even 30 minutes. Today my car stopped even while driving.

I was also at dealer and the made diagnosis and they didnt find anything.

I think that it could be crankshaft position sensor. What do you think?

Please help!

Old 05-30-2011, 09:30 AM

I hate! when it stops while driving!

Well newbie to benz here, clk06 coupe. Month ago my car stop while driving. Radio worked lights everything but crank didnt start. Got it towed and to mercedes dealer, "replaced fuel pump" fix the problem.

Now today just today , memorial day* I wanted to start my car same issue , dont know if its the fuel pump or the crankshaft, gotta wait till tomorrow when mechanics are open. Any feed back will be great appreciate it. It cranks but wont start. if you insert and turn the key and leave it in that position it keeps cranking alone but wont start.I think is the crankshaft sensor too.

benz owners what the best code scanner I should buy?