Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.

SpeedInnovation Christmas ECU Tuning Challenge

Old 11-13-2006, 09:09 PM
Default SpeedInnovation Christmas ECU Tuning Challenge

SpeedInnovation (Engine Performance Tuning) is looking for a few good men (we'll take women too) from the C-Class community to do their part in YOUR MB Research & Development.

Ready?

We'll be choosing 3 (THREE) individuals from MBKlasse to participate in our upcoming December (TBA) tuning challenge happening here in Pasadena, CA. Why? Because we (okay, I - you lucky guys) like you. Deal?

Remember - you guys asked for a serious tuner. You're going to get one.

"REQUIREMENTS":

1) ANY C-Class - New, Old, Modified, Stock, //AMG, Non-AMG - We are considering all models. If you own a C-Class, it is to your advantage to throw your name in the hat and e-mail me your contact information (address, phone number, etc.) - this is the only way you're getting considered. The entire CLK lineup is considered eligible as well We are in the process of considering SLKs, but this is MBKlasse, a C-class community.
2) MUST be local - you'll be witnessing your tune first hand (one-on-one consultation) and to get three of you to agree to a single date will be harder if you were in Oklahoma and we picked you. SOCAL = south of San Luis Obispo.
3) You've got at least half the day to spend (Weekend).
4) You must be a part of the MBKlasse community - this is your chance to POST if you always just browsed. We don't care if your join date is tomorrow, when we pick you, you better have at least 30 meaningful posts (right Terry?). . Referrals add points.
5) Minimum of 20 applicants.

"HOW MUCH IS IT?":

I didn't state a price...because there isn't one. The three individuals who receive a GOLDEN TICKET (literally, you'll be checking your mailboxes) will be singing a different tune for Christmas - this opportunity is ABSOLUTELY FREE and will happen extremely rarely, if at all again, in the future.

"HOW DO WE KNOW THIS ISN'T A WASTE OF OUR TIME?":

Sorry, forgot to mention earlier - we're paying for your BEFORE and AFTER dyno because we'll have one on site. You've gotta be kidding me if it isn't dyno-tuned on the spot right? Bring it on. Performance with numbers is guaranteed while you're with us face-to-face - we want you witness exactly what we're doing and feel the difference afterwards.

1) If you believe you need injector tuning, you'll want in.
2) If you want more HP/TQ w/ better gas mileage, you'll want in.
3) If you have mods, and need tuning to compliment all your hard work, you'll want in.
4) If you need a baseline dyno, you'll want in.
5) If you think your ECU can be remapped, have A/F problems, idling issues, have purchased aftermarket supercharged bolt-on kits and/or pulley kit upgrades...you'll definitely want in.
6) If you're bone STOCK and just want some extra hp for free, you'll want in.
7) If you have my header, you're seriously in luck. You'll want in.

THE POINT:

We also want to meet some of the best representatives of the C-Class community out there (okay, this part was definitely influenced by me) so that they know their options in tuning. A group buy for you guys is inevitable and will likely occur soon after, with a set price for the WHOLE range of C-Class (remember that when you throw your name in the hat). If this calling out for a tuner to step up is as big as I believe in it to be, you'll get even more support from me than you know and I get to R&D. We'll have a discussion with you for the parts you want developed.

Please send all inquiries to sales@k1motorsport.com or jose@speedinnovation.com

* MercedesForum members are welcome to participate.
** K1 Motorsport is proud partner of SpeedInnovation.

Old 11-14-2006, 12:20 AM
Default RE: SpeedInnovation Christmas ECU Tuning Challenge

Damn, too bad I'm not in California. This is a GREAT opportunity for anyone in the area. Thanks for doing this for us, we really appreciate it.