Mercedes Benz Forums

Go Back   Mercedes Forum - Mercedes Benz Enthusiast Forums > Mercedes Benz Models > Mercedes C Class
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mercedes Forum!
Welcome to Mercedes Forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Mercedes Forum today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2011, 10:30 AM

Unhappy 2006 c230 windshield wiper problems

Hello, Last week I bought my first Mercedes. A 2006 C230. I'm loving the car, seems to have a great little engine and is fun to drive.

Unfortunately my wipers are already malfunctioning... the drivers side wiper does not go all the way through its cycle (this has been happening). last night they began stopping in the middle of the windshield at a 45 degree angle. while they are turned on they will function, but when turned off the return to the center of the windshield as if they think that is their home base. ????? I do not know what to do.

Any Suggestions from a more experienced Mercedes owner?
Register today for free or log in if already registered to remove this ad!
Old 06-25-2011, 10:30 AM

Tags
06, 2006, c230, change, mercedes, problem, problems, recall, windshiedl, windshield, windshild, winshield, wiper, wipers, wiperwasher